For every ten working people, seven of them are always dressed in service shirts. The latter is attributed to the comfort and versatility that service shirts give to those who wear them. From their name, one can successfully arrive at the conclusion that, service shirts are often worn to work and in environments used for service delivery (blue collar environments). The comfort that comes with service shirts is to die for, which is why most people prefer wearing service shirts as they go to work and as they carry about their activities in their working environments.
Service shirts are normal shirts (excluding long-sleeved shirts), that are often worn in the line of duty. They are mostly worn by individuals that have jobs that require a hands-on approach which is why utmost comfort is necessary.
Characteristics of good service shirts
- Size – A good service shirt should be of the right size as you will have it on the entire day as you serve your customers or in whatever trade you are involved. Subjecting yourself to a very fitting or very baggy service shirt will cost you your comfort by and large.
- Material/ fabric – Service shirts should be made of a material that offers excessive comfort as you carry out your tasks at your workplace. Most service shirts are made of cotton, polyester, and wool. The latter materials are known for their soft fabric and texture which lets you be comfortable when you wear it. The fabric of cotton and polyester are also very breathable which also allows aeration to take place easily as you go about your daily duties.
- Relaxed Cuts – The best of service shirts have relaxed cuts to enhance comfort and flexibility in the workplace environment. Relaxed cuts on service shirts are necessary because the workplace requires one to move from one place to another hence utmost comfort is required. Relaxed cuts offer this comfort.
- Back pleats – The back pleats annexed on the service shirts make the service shirts roomy. As such, they let those with big bodies feel comfortable while in these shirts. Those with regular size bodies also benefit from the back pleats as they can wear the shirt for a few years thanks to the back pleat which makes room for their growing bodies.
- Side vents – these enhance flexibility and comfort as you rock that service shirt in your working environment. The side vents also make the service shirts look increasingly exquisite. As I always state, the goal of rocking any apparel is not only to have something on but to also look good in what you have on.
Why wear a service shirt?
For one, service shirts protect you from a lot of hazards in the working environment. Unlike t-shirts that leave your upper arms and neck exposed, service shirts protect your arms and neck from sharp objects that might injure you at the working environment you are stationed at.
Consequently, work shirts get you in the correct or right shape for your job. It would be imprudent of you to wear the wrong work gear as you carry on your tasks at your workplace. As such, purpose to work shirts that give you comfort and increased protection at your workplace.
Service shirts also make you look the part while you act the part. To this effect, it will be easy for you to be identified by those whom you render your services too.
Our Service Shirts
UniformsInStock has the latest and modest service shirts stored up its stores. We do appreciate the need for service shirts in the prevailing workplace environments, which is why we go out of our way to stock various designs of work shirts to meet our customers’ needs.
We have the Men's Broadcloth Short Sleeve Shirt which is available in a wide range of colors for our customers to choose from. To be specific, it is available in 8 distinct colors which give you a few good choices to choose from. It has an exquisite solid pattern and is designed by famous designer Edwards. It is short sleeved to increase convenience at your workplace environment. Made of cotton, you can be sure that it will provide the right comfort as well as serve you for a long time. Cotton is known for its durability and soft fabrics that provide excessive comfort. It is a classic fit and has no cuffs as it is short sleeved.
The Women's Poplin Short Sleeve Open Neck Blouse is also available at UniformsInStock. It is designed by famous designer Edwards and available in a wide array of neck sizes to let you choose the right neck size. It is short sleeved and is a women’s fit blouse. It is made of polyester and cotton which guarantees the blouses’ comfort and resilience. It is short sleeved and available in a wide range of colors for you to make a choice from; there are close to thirteen colors of this blouse to choose from. Catch it at a pocket-friendly price too.
We also have denim service shirts. We have the Men's Denim Short Sleeve Shirt which is obviously made of denim material as it is jeans in nature. As such, you can be sure that the denim will serve you for a very long time as denim materials are very resilient and beat the test of time on a daily basis. It is also designed by famous designer Edwards. It lacks pleats and only available in the blue color. We also have it in a wide range of neck sizes for you to choose from.
For more information about our selection of service shirts, please don’t hesitate to get in touch.
1-24 of 55